Yesterday, we had a presentation about The Scent of Apples by Bienvenido Santos. Our group was assigned with cooking show. At first, we were a bit worried because non of my group mates knew any recipe with apples in it. We agreed to cook Apple Crisp. For my first blog, I’ll be sharing my recipe of Apple Crisp! Expect a very sweet end product!
2. 3/4 cup brown sugar
3. 3/4 cup all purpose flour
4. 1/2 cup butter
5. 1/2 cup butter
7. 1/4 cup water
1 Peel and slice apples. Put the apples in a large casserole dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed evenly.
3. Spread the mixture on top of the apples.
4. Bake it for 30-45 minutes.
5. You may serve it with vanilla or just as it is.
Thank you very much!🙂